Nigeria is a famous country located in the western geographical area of the African continent. Being a thriving economy, you can expect the blend of modernity and poverty coexisting in the society of Nigeria. The major metropolis of Nigeria is filled with huge skyscrapers and busy crowded roads, whereas you can still find flourishing tribal families in villages of Nigeria. The exceptional diversity and a weird charm about this country attract visitors from all parts of the globe.
Our frequent blog readers might know the best cities and states of Nigeria by now, so we will be discussing a few exceptional things you can do in Nigeria if you are considering taking cheap flights to Nigeria soon –
1. Explore the farms of Lagos – Lagos city is not just a heaven for sky rise buildings and modern golf hubs but you can also find the solace in its countryside. With a variety of farms bordering the city, you can have a glimpse of the rural life here along with the availability of diverse livestock. This will give you a unique chance to explore the city through a new vision and outlook.
2. Spin on the beats of music – Are you a dance lover? Then spin your belly on the beats of Nigerian music. You can find a variety of dancing schools in Lagos for learning the Salsa, no matter you are a beginner or an expert, you can find a great school to promote your talent and to learn something unique on your vacation.
3. Bring up active lifestyle – Does maintaining an active lifestyle means you more than anything else? Don’t worry you won’t have to compromise your active schedule during the vacation in Lagos. There are plenty of gyms available locally in Lagos and the availability of open ambiance allows you to take a long jog whenever you want. You can also find some free exercise classes occasionally around the streets.
4. Meditate in Ashrams – Peace of mind and soul is vital for each one of us and you can definitely promote it by taking up a meditation session in Lagos city. There are substantial Indian meditation ashrams over here bringing up an unusual yet joyful experience on Lagos travel. Taking these sessions can bring down anxiety and travel stress easily.
5. Experience festivities of Nigeria – People of various faith and religion constitute the population of Nigeria hence you can well expect a range of festivities you can witness around the year. The population of Nigeria is composed of Muslims, Christians, and Hindus. So you will have a great time associating with locals during all the festivities.
So what are you waiting for take your cheap flights to Lagos and explore all these wonderful things!
Dubai is definitely one of the most travel favorable destinations across the globe. The city is the perfect extract of modernity and Middle Eastern culture. From sky-high buildings to surreal views the city is always a pleasant surprise for you and your companions on the tour. If your life is driven by the wanderlust and you love to explore unusual but amazing things while traveling then you are at the right place.
Just take on cheap flights to Dubai and explore these wonderful destinations on your vacation –
1. Explore the palm islands – Palm Islands are definitely the most astonishing marvel of engineering. Being a stretch of man-made islands this destination also holds spectacular Burj-Al-Arab. The destination is plain beauty created with engineering. You can explore this destination by taking a boat from Marina and it will take you through the territory of palm islands.
2. Get skiing at the Emirates mall – Would you love to experience the chilly side of Dubai? We hope you do! The Mall of Emirates has an indoor skiing facility for travelers who wish to explore something unique in Dubai. You can snowboard here and can take the ride on the slides to add to your experience.
3. Turn on the Adventure at Wild Wadi – Wild Wadi is Dubai’s personal theme and Water Park. It is located in front of Burj Khalifa and is well known for its Arabian folklore and characters. Although one of the least talked about, this destination lets you can indulge in ultimate adventure.
4. Get yourself some Souk goodies – Dubai is famous for its gold and spice souk from ages and if you aren’t planning on exploring it then you are definitely missing a big deal. The place is ultimate heaven for cheap gold jewelry and aromatic spices. You will not just find the best bargain but best quality products too. You will get the true flavors and aroma of Middle East at this souk.
5. Relax at Dubai Marina – Marina is an artificial canal district in Dubai which is well known for its cruises, skyscraper buildings, and miles long stretches ideal for jogging. A night at Marina is the best relaxing escape you will ever have, just witness the surreal beauty of twinkling Dubai buildings and tranquil waters.
So what are you waiting for! Choose amongst the best flights to Dubai and explore all these unusually amazing destinations listed.
Africa is considered to be the birthplace of human species and at this point in time, it hosts an amazing diversity of cultures and people. From the Nile, the oldest river in the world to the Grand Sahara Dessert there are vivid number of destinations to explore in Africa. It is a grand mass of land loaded with ancient historical remains, millions of tribes, jungles and some of the greatest cities in the world. You could witness the diversity when you move from Eastern to Western Africa, cultural differences, language differences, and colonization impact is a few things to mention. Western Africa has much more British cultural impact on it than Eastern Africa, due to which cities in countries like Nigeria, Ghana etc. are extremely contemporary.
Nigeria is the popular country when we talk about Western Africa and it has some amazing cities worth checking out. Exploring this country’s culture becomes extremely convenient and affordable when you grab cheap flights to Nigeria. The country is one of the largest economies in Africa and is booming at a rate like never before. We have got you some amazing information regarding three major wonderful Nigerian cities providing you rich lifestyle and extreme modernity –
Abuja – Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria extremely well developed as well. This city has got everything which a modern city requires and should have. From skyscraper buildings to shopping malls you could find everything that you need for a comforting stay. The city is highly inter-connected with affordable public transportation making it an easily navigable city.
Enugu – Enugu is one of the oldest cities of Nigeria and is extremely popular for its coal mines, now the city is a popular resort destination. Here you could find various cultural centers that are highly popular in tourists. The city would leave you speechless with its amazing destinations and other amazing things to do, so do explore this city when you visit Nigeria next time.
Lagos – Lagos is the most important administrative and economic city of Nigeria and an amazing hub for theater, art, history and a lot more. The city is a hub for multinational companies creating a rich blend of modern lifestyle and cultural heritage. For recreational activities, you could either explore the bars or could even go for a golf session. Cheap flights to Lagos would double the fun of travel and would let you explore finest locations of Nigeria at most affordable price.
“Your Heart is the Size of an Ocean. Go Find Yourself in its Hidden Depths” – Rumi
India is not just another country but is a bunch of colorful cultures and distinct people all brought together from an infinite span of time. The country is highly known for its diversity, democracy, languages, Bollywood and much more, the better you know the country the more you would wish to explore. The bunch of amazing destinations in India is no less compared to exotic holidays that you take, that too on the astonishingly low budget. Another amazing thing about this country is that locals are extremely warm and welcoming for tourists, you could visit some cool local hangouts in India’s famous cities and get acquainted with this hospitality.
Taking cheap flight tickets to India would be among one of your best decisions till now. Monsoons are the amazing season to explore India because at this time the weather there is comparatively cool and relaxing. Also, the locations we are going to discuss later in this blog appear breathtakingly serene in monsoon season. You could get the glimpse of amazing scenery in Hill stations or could even enjoy a rainy beach walk with your friends or better half.
We have handpicked some incredible destinations in India that you could visit this monsoon season –
- Goa – Goa is popularly known relaxing destination in India because of wonderful beaches and amazing lifestyle. The fun maximizes when you take its tour in monsoon, you could get drenched in the rain and walk on the sand while enjoying the picture perfect scenery. Along with the fun in the rain, you could also indulge in traditional gourmet delicacies of Goa.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a group of more than 500 islands being Caribbean equivalent at the budget. The beauty of this destination increases as the monsoon progress, the breathtaking scenery is appealing enough and you could also enjoy adventurous sports here.
- Shillong, Meghalaya – Shillong is located in the north-eastern part of India and is known for a record amount of rainfall every monsoon. The serene hills and waterfalls make it a dream destination worth exploring.
- Darjeeling – The famous hill station located in West Bengal is highly popular for its tea plantations. When you visit this destination in monsoon you could expect abundantly lush greenery all around and the lovely weather spellbinding enough.
- Pushkar, Rajasthan – The destinations in Rajasthan could be overbearingly hot in summers if you wish to enjoy the beauty of this state then take a tour in the monsoon season. You could enjoy the total serenity of the hot dessert in this amazing weather.
- Jog Falls Karnataka – There are four waterfalls that are said to constitute jog falls in Karnataka. The lush greenery is enhanced by the dropping rainfalls providing a jaw-dropping ambiance which is worth visiting at least once.
Explore all these amazing destinations by taking cheap tickets to India and unbelievably affordable stay. India has a lot to explore and you can’t miss out the above-mentioned destinations this year.
“Once a year, Go someplace you’ve never been before” – Dalai Lama
Our world is extremely diverse and the Mother Nature has gifted us numerous landscapes to explore. We have plenty of continents, countries and oceans supporting human life in an awesome sense. From the Eastern sphere to the Western sphere of the globe we could find serene hills, relaxing beaches, grand human architecture, historical sites, deep jungles, arid deserts and lush grasslands. Everything about our Earth is just so appealing and exciting, the experiences we could avail from all these destinations are endless and could never be completed in a single lifetime hence one should never miss travel opportunity when it’s knocking on your door.
The continent Africa is richly diverse in its population, culture, languages and everything that happens to be associated with human lifestyle. Being the second largest continent of the world Africa is known to be the place where human species originated. Historians believe that the drift in weather and other condition moved humans out to other continents and that’s how the journey of diversity began. Africa is indeed among the most diverse continents supporting a range of tropical forests and great Sahara desert. Which means that the diversity of flora and fauna is quite rich here; even the most endangered species of animals could be significantly found in this continent. But if you are a city lifestyle enthusiast then you could experience the lifestyle of some of the most modern cities like Lagos, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Cairo, Casablanca and more.
You could take your cheap flights to Nigeria to experience some rich destinations of this country. The most famous state/city in Nigeria is Lagos, It is situated in south-west of the country Nigeria; the smallest state in area but is one of the biggest economic hubs of Africa. In Lagos state there are 8 provinces, 15 districts and 610 cities. Some major cities include – Lagos city, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Eko Atlantic, Badagry, Epe, Ojo. The Lagos city is the administrative and economic centre of Nigeria and is most important and influential economic area of the country.
Five Major attractions of Lagos city-
- Lagos city – Lagos city, the largest and most influential metropolis area of Lagos state with an approximate population of 9 million (as per 2006 Nigerian census). The city has a rich history associated with it and is filled with tourist attractions. Lagos has various tourist attractions like beaches, churches, museums and gardens. It’s a city that never sleeps and being the entertainment capital of Nigeria, you are going to have an amazing experience in this city.
- Victoria Island Lagos – Victoria Island lies between Lagos Island and Lekki peninsula. It is the financial centre of Lagos and most expensive place to live in. This island hosts city’s major economic activities like banking, International cooperation headquarters, Multinationals etc. IBM and Hewlett Packard office for West Africa is located on this island.
- Ikoyi – Ikoyi is popular for its upper class residencies. This area provides luxury apartments, upscale offices, golf club and schools. Ikoyi is considered to be favorite spot among foreigners and Nigerians.
- Nigerian National Museum – This museum is known for its vast collection of Nigerian art and archeological exhibits.
- Lagos Island – This place is house for local government area of metropolitan area. Head offices of most Nigerian Banks are located on this Island.
Take your cheap flights to Lagos and experience the rich blend of African ethnicity and contemporary lifestyle.
The continent Asia is immense both in size and population; also there are vivid variety of cultures and cuisines that have evolved with numerous dynasties and generations passing. Each country in Asia has something unique to it, in-fact when moving from west to east we could see a huge shift in genetics of people. Along with cultures and people, Asia is also one of the most economically diverse continents in the world; there are various developed, developing and underdeveloped nations in here. India is one of them, the country which holds the second-highest population and seventh-largest land area in the world. The country is known for its rich diversity, magnificent democracy and diversified language speaking.
India is almost a heaven for any traveler due to the vividness of geography. Here the northern region is completely different than southern, eastern and western region in terms of climate as well as vegetation. You could find the cultural impacts of British, French, Portugal, Mughals and other dynasties in different parts of the country. India had always been a huge attraction for invaders in colonial and pr-colonial times, which is why an amalgamation of different cultures could be found in local cuisines, language and monuments of India. If you are planning to visit the country then take cheap flight tickets to India and explore these top ten destinations while on travel –
- Taj Mahal – This monument is considered to be the most purest and magnificent creation in the world. A trip to India is never complete without a visit to Taj Mahal, the monument is known to be the symbol of love created entirely out of white marble and various precious stones.
- Khajuraho – The temple of Khajuraho holds one of the finest art in the world, it is also listed among UNESCO world heritage site list. It is a group of Hindu and Jain temples located in Madhya Pradesh state holding extremely erotic medieval carvings.
- Bikaner – Bikaner is a vibrant city located in the state of Rajasthan which is known for its great dessert. Here you could explore the famous Bikaner palace or could join on a dessert safari by riding a camel.
- Golden Temple – Golden temple is the biggest Gurudwara in India and the pilgrimage is extremely sacred for the Sikhs. You could join the relaxing prayer session inside and could also take a look at the mesmerizing beauty of main building, sarovara (water pond) and historical museums around.
- Sikkim – The north-eastern state of India is located on the foothills of Himalayas and is unarguably the most serene place in India. The state has been an ultimate spiritual refuge for various Buddhist gurus and you could find finest of Buddhist monasteries here. Also the southern Sikkim is a cheerful urban space for travelers.
Take cheap flight tickets to India to experience the richness and beauty of the country.
Asia is a wonderful continent having diverse range of cultures, lifestyles and people. The continent is extremely dynamic in terms of geography and this could be easily seen from the varying lifestyles from western to eastern countries of the continent. To the west of the continent lies the Middle-eastern countries and on the far eastern side there are countries like China, Japan and Korea. Every Asian country has its unique tradition and culture to it; in fact you could see the reflection of these cultures in their people. The western part of Asia is extremely influenced from ancient Arabic rulers and culture. The countries here predominantly follow Muslim religion, one such nation is Pakistan.
Pakistan is officially known as Islamic Republic of Pakistan and is the only country in the world that is created in the name of Islam. Pakistan was a home for various ancient civilizations and is now an extremely diverse country for the visitors. The flights to Pakistan could land you in a culturally diverse, architecturally rich and amazingly gorgeous country. The country is famous for its delicious cuisines that are a mix of south-Asian and middle-eastern flavours. Especially the use of aromatic spices that are done in preparation of these cuisines, another bonus is that people here are extremely considerate and kind towards tourists.
Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan and is well known for its architecturally alluring mosques; the city is located in the foothills of Himalayas making it an excellent choice to travel to. By taking cheap flights to Islamabad you could explore all these famous destinations –
- Shah Faisal Mosque – It is the largest mosque located in Pakistan, the building is architectural marvel designed by a Turkish architect.
- Rawal Lake – This Lake is a great place to spend a day out with your family, you could take on a boat ride or could also enjoy water sports.
- Margalla Hills – This is a part of lesser Himalaya range that falls in Islamabad. It is also popularly known as the hill-station of Islamabad, the tranquility of these hills is surely going to mesmerize your senses.
- Shakaparian Hills – The name of these hills signifies ‘sweet place to rest’, the place consist of a hill and a park. The national monument of Pakistan is also located at this place.
- Daman-e-koh – This famous tourist destination is located on Margalla hills, the beauty of whole Islamabad could be seen from this place. This place looks extra magnificent and stunning specifically in the evening lights.
India is an extremely diverse country geographically as well as culturally, being seventh largest country and second most populous as well India is considered to be the greatest democracy in the world. There are several religions and linguistic/cultural groups coexisting in the country, hence making it an excellent place to explore. The historical heritage of this country is highly influenced from the Mughals and Britishers, which had created an amalgamation of various cultures in India.
Cheap flight tickets to India will let you explore the best of the country at most affordable price. India is also very popular for spirituality and related institutions; no doubt why several religions coexist within this terrain. The country offers a range of cultures, life style, cuisine and more. You could explore these places on your travel expedition to India –
- Delhi – Also known as The National Capital Territory, Delhi has multiple places and architectural sites worth exploring. The lifestyle and food of this city gives you the overall essence of the country.
- Ghats of Varanasi –The Ghats of Varanasi are considered to be the holiest of all places in India. Situated on the banks of the Ganges River in Uttar Pradesh this place is considered to be the spiritual capital of India.
- Goa – Goa is the smallest state of the country that has some finest beaches in the world. Splendid beaches, culture and cuisines of this place are worth exploring.
- Srinagar – The city is regarded as ‘Heaven on Earth’ and is situated in Kashmir valley on the banks of Jhelum River. Srinagar is famous for its lakes, houseboats and gardens.
- Group of Islands – Island group of Lakshadweep and Andaman-Nicobar are located to the south of Union Territory of India. These islands offer amazing adventurous under-water sports like scuba-diving.
Grab yourself some cheap tickets to India to experience something beyond real.
Dubai holidays are considered most amazing and luxurious of all; the city of Dubai is well known for its infrastructure and lifestyle. It is considered to be most happening metropolitan and is most populous city of Middle East. The city is also well known for its gold and oil reserves from ancient times, and is now an epitome of infrastructure. People across globe come to explore the brilliance and hospitality of the Arab nation by exploring this city. The city is quite famous among travelers from across globe, glistening beauty of this place is sure to leave you spellbound.
Places to explore in Dubai city –
- Burj Khalifa – the building is tallest superstructure of the world, it stands tall at a height of 828 metres. This building is considered as a symbol of progress of UAE.
- Burj Al-Arab – Burj-Al-Arab is located on a false island, it is most expensive and most luxurious hotel in Dubai and also the highest hotel of Dubai.
- Miracle garden Dubai – The beautiful flower garden is located in district of Dubailand, Dubai. The garden is open from October to April month, and is world’s largest natural flower garden having over 45 million flowers.
- Dubai Mall – Dubai mall is most famous and the biggest mall of the city, there you can explore endless options for eating, entertainment, shopping. This mall also provides entry for Dubai Aquarium and also host of Dubai Shopping Festival (during January and February).
Things to do in Dubai –
- Explore the mixture of rich architecture and splendid engineering in Dubai.
- Join Dubai dessert safari with your friends and family.
- Take a drive through Sheikh Zayed Road; it is a wide eight lane road and is lifeline of Dubai city.
- Visit Gold and Diamond Museum, this museum displays the history of Arabic Jewellery.
Grab cheap holidays to Dubai, and explore the best of Middle East at budget.
Do you want to book Cheap Flights to America? Are you going to visit the USA for vacations, work or studies? Or you simply want to visit the USA for a travel expedition? Get ready to have an ultimate experience by booking Cheap Flights to America. United States of America is considered to be economic and political centre of the world; there are a total of 50 states in the USA. USA is a quite a hub for startups, businesses, industries as well as high-education institutions. United States of America is quite popular for its travel destinations as well; the travel expedition to the USA is one of a kind. Flight expenditure can totally depend upon the state you are visiting.
Must Visit Travel destinations in America
- Washington D.C. – Washington D.C. is the capital of the United States of America. This place is extremely important historically as well as politically. This place has major tourist attractions like The White House, The Pentagon, The Washington Monument, National Museums as well as National Parks.
- Grand Canyon – Grand Canyon is situated on Colorado River, this canyon is indeed grand and has red distinctive rocks. This place is ideal for hiking, camping and outdoor activities.
- Yellowstone National Park – This national park is located in the state of Wyoming, and is home for many ecosystems and endangered animal species. It’s a great outdoor spot for tourists.
- Sedona – This place is located in Arizona state, this place is distinctly famous for its red-orange sandstone formations that appear to glow in sunlight. This place is a hub for hiking and other outdoor pursuits.
- Las Vegas City – Las Vegas is a city that needs no introduction, it’s a city that never sleeps and is a hub for casino’s and other entertainment pursuits. Located in Nevada State in the USA this city is ultimate entertainment destination on planet.
- San Francisco – San Francisco is the city located in California State of the USA, major attraction is the Golden Gate Bridge this suspension bridge is one of modern marvels. To the southern part of San Francisco lies the Silicon Valley, which is well known for its IT startups and high tech companies.
The United States of America is a travel wonder for anyone. Explore the best destinations with Cheap Flights to America, and the best travel experience of your life.