Other sensitive information that we may collect will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are required to do so by law. In the event that our security system is breached, we will attempt to notify you as soon as possible. If you have questions about this policy or feel that we have acted in violation of this policy, please contact email@example.com flightsmaster.com may use "cookies" to help you personalise your online experience. A "cookie" is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies you may not be able fully to access the interactive features of your visit. We also record some calls to our numbers for quality and monitoring purposes.
By consenting, you are giving us your express consent to use the information that we collect about you for marketing an advertising purposes. This includes the release of this information to third parties suppliers and distributors. IN NO EVENT WILL WE EVER RELEASE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR PAYMENT INFORMATION, except as necessary to receive payment.
We aim to provide you with a quality service. If, however, you feel that you have cause to complain, you can contact us at the address given in section 1 of Part A above. We will try to do our best to solve any problems that arise.
We do not take responsibility for any event which is outside our reasonable control nor for any consequential loss arising from such an event.
This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements or arrangements which may have subsisted between us, provided the information you have given to us is not incorrect or fraudulent.
In this Agreement :
- reference to any statute or statutory provision includes a reference to that statute or statutory provision as from time to time amended, extended to re-enacted;
- words importing the singular include the plural, words importing any gender include every gender and words importing persons include bodies corporate and unincorporate; and (in each case) vice versa;
- any reference to a party to this Agreement includes a reference to his successors in title and permitted assigns;
- the headings to the Clauses are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- provisions of United States Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act shall not apply to this Agreement.
Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.